Donate to Trunk or Treat

Help support Trunk or Treat Hutch

You can donate funds and help support Trunk or Treat Hutch. All funds donated go toward purchasing candy or supplies that help make Trunk or Treat Hutch a success.

Give Now

You will be taken to the giving page at The Father's House Church.

Trunk or Treat Hutch is a ministry of The Father's House, a non-profit 501(c)3 corporation, and all gifts are tax-deductible as allowed by law. You will receive a receipt once your donation has been processed. Any personal information you entrust to The Father's House, such as name, address, and email, will not be shared with any third party, unless otherwise noted.